TC LinesWe supply vapour liquid equilibrium data for 5000 binaries using the universal correlations of infinite dilution activity coefficients
When you need accurate
vapour-liquid equilibrium data,
you can count on TC Lines NZ Ltd.
TC Lines NZ Ltd. can offer VLE data with such accuracy that has never been available globally until now. It avoids the need for substantial experimentation wherever you or your clients are involved in the separation of mixtures using distillation and extraction towers.
TC line and PPM
TC Lines NZ Ltd. supplies accurate vapour-liquid equilibrium (VLE) data and liquid-liquid equilibrium (LLE) data. We predict such results using the universal correlation of infinte dilution activity coefficients. Using the universal correlation, we established a pure prediction method (PPM) for binary VLE and LLE.
(1) Binary high-pressure VLE data are supplied. In the prediction, activity coefficients and vapor pressures of hypothetical liquid are used. (HPVLE)
(2) Low pressure VLE and LLE data are supplied. In the prediction, the universal correlation is used.(VLELLE)
(3) Multicomponent and two-liquid phase forming VLE or LLE calculation program (perl and Excel-VBA)
(4) Simple distillation calculation program or total reflux distillation calculation program (perl and Excel-VBA) covering multicomponent and two-liquid phase forming mixtures.
(1) See definition of the TC line,
(2) Be aware the limits of conventional consistency tests.
Dr. Satoru Kato, Professor Emeritus (Tokyo Metropolitan Univ.)
C.E.O of TC Lines NZ Ltd.
Phone: +64 275 188 323 (New Zealand)
Location: Avonhead, Christchurch, New Zealand