TC LinesWe supply vapour liquid equilibrium data for 5000 binaries determined using TC lines
When you need accurate
vapour-liquid equilibrium data,
you can count on TC Lines NZ Ltd.
TC Lines NZ Ltd. can offer VLE data with such accuracy that has never been available globally until now. It avoids the need for substantial experimentation wherever you or your clients are involved in the separation of mixtures using distillation and extraction towers.
TC line and PPM
TC Lines NZ Ltd. supplies accurate vapour-liquid equilibrium (VLE) data and liquid-liquid equilibrium (LLE) data. We predict such results using thermodynamic consistency (TC) lines. Using the TC lines of 5000 binary systems, we established a pure prediction method (PPM) for binary VLE and LLE.
(1) Binary parmeters of Margules, van Laar, NRTL and UNIQUAC equtaions can be supplied. The parameters are predicted using the PPM. Partial molar excess enthalpy data are included. An example is shown for the 2-butanone + water binary.
(3) Total reflux distillation calculation program (perl and Excel-VBA) covering multicomponent and two liquid phase forming mixtures can be supplied.
(4) Simple distillation calculation program (perl and Excel-VBA) covering multicomponent and two-liquid phase forming mixtures can be supplied.
(1) See definition of the TC line,
(2) Be aware the limits of conventional consistency tests.
Dr. Satoru Kato, Professor Emeritus (Tokyo Metropolitan Univ.)
C.E.O of TC Lines NZ Ltd.
Phone: +64 275 188 323 (New Zealand)
Location: Avonhead, Christchurch, New Zealand