TC LinesVapour liquid equilibrium data of 5000 binaries from experiments and TC lines
When you need accurate
vapour-liquid equilibrium data,
you can count on TC Lines NZ Ltd.
TC Lines NZ Ltd. can offer VLE data with such accuracy that has never been available globally until now. It avoids the need for substantial experimentation wherever you or your clients are involved in the separation of mixtures using distillation towers.
TC line and PPM
TC Lines NZ Ltd. supplies accurate vapour-liquid equilibrium (VLE) data and liquid-liquid equilibrium (LLE) data. We predict such results using thermodynamic consistency (TC) lines. Using the TC lines of 5000 binary systems, we established a pure prediction method (PPM) for binary VLE.
(1) PPM data (free alpha version) are supplied from the Internet. Also, excel VBA versions are available.
(2) Binary parameters of activity coefficient equations are supplied at temperatures from 10 C to 350 C using generalized temperature functions of TC lines for 5000 binaries, as shwon by samples.
(3) Binary Txy VLE data at 1.013 Bar are supplied. Two universal correlations of TC lines at 1.013 Bar are used. The PPM consists of the universal correlations and generalized temperature functions.
(1) See definition, which will be applied to VLE and LLE data.
(2) Be aware the limits of conventional consistency tests.
Dr. Satoru Kato, Professor Emeritus (Tokyo Metropolitan Univ.)
C.E.O of TC Lines NZ Ltd.
Location: Avonhead, Christchurch, New Zealand